In the instance of Theo, meticulous design and little details create a timeless piece that will fit your style for years to come. The combination of box-border seats, rounded arms with welt trim, and decorative wood legs deliver a look that blends easily with both classic and contemporary pieces. Sophisticated topstitching adds that extra touch of detail to highlight the Theo's clean, tailored lines.
Each leather type has its own care and cleaning specifications, but here are some general tips. Vacuum often, using a crevice tool in the seams. Dust weekly with a clean, soft lint-free cloth slightly dampened with distilled water. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and keep at least 12" away from radiators and other heat sources. Clean spills quickly by blotting, not rubbing. Specific care for your leather
Use a solution of 1/2mild soap (such as Neutrogena or Ivory) and 1/2 distilled water on a slightly tamped cloth or sponge, working up a foam to clean. Blot soap residue with a clean cloth damped with clear distilled water until dry. Contact a professional leather cleaning services for more difficult stains.
- Sophisticated and stylish chair
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim
- Single-needle topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||41.5W x 40.5D x 40.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.